Eating a Piece of Fruit: This exercises the concept of living in the moment, the basic requirement for this exercise is to forget all the concepts and think of yourself as an alien. Keep an orange in front of you and notice it.
- Set aside all your thoughts, ideas and emotions and look at it as you are seeing it for the first time.
- Pick up that orange and feel its texture, notice the shape, size, colour and the smell of it.
- Peel the orange and feel all its layers running through your fingers, observe the weight of the fruit in your hand and the flesh of it.
- Raise the fruit to your lips and stop it right before eating it, smell it before biting into it.
- Bite into the fruit slowly, feel its texture and the flesh of it. Let the juice flow in and fill your tongue with flavours.
- Continue to eat the fruit, let the juice and the texture enrich your senses. Keep repeating until the fruit is finished.
Note: It’s a beautiful way to increase your focus and enhance the happiness of being completely into something. Know more of such techniques and kriyas in detail in the book ‘A Yogic Living’ , the book with all the key ingredients of living a spiritually healthy life by maintain a balance between mind, body and soul through Yoga, Living with Meditation, Nutrition, Asana, Mudra & Pranayama written by Dr Achika Didi.
For order contact: 7291986653/54